1 Nov 16
BLAZERS GAME-MILITARY APPRECIATION NIGHT
1. SITUATION . The Kamloops Blazers Hockey Team have invited all military, retired and serving, and all cadets to their game Wednesday November 2, 2016.
2. MISSION This event is open to all 204 Black Maria cadets and must have signed up previously. Cadets are invited to participate in the Military Appreciation Night by receiving a free ticket when wearing their uniform.
3. EXECUTION . Cadets shall report to the front of the Sandman Centre outside of the box office and meet the OIC-Capt Totten from 1830-1850 hrs to receive their ticket, they may proceed into the game once ticket is picked up. Puck drop is at 1900hrs. The game ends at approximately 2130hrs.
4. Cadets shall wear C2 dress. Officers shall wear No.3 dress. Cadets are reminded to follow proper standards while in uniform in public.
5. SERVICE & SUPPORT . Cadets are required to find their own transportation to Sandman Center and arrange for pick up at the end of the event. Cadets may sit with their family during the game and are asked to sit in the same section as the cadets during the game.
6. COMMAND AND SIGNALS . OIC for the event is Capt Totten. NCOIC will be highest ranking NCO present at 1900.
7. For urgent questions, contact Capt Totten (c) (250) 574-9570
//Original Signed By//
204 Black Maria Squadron