28 Oct 16
KAMLOOPS (CYKA) FIC/FSS TOUR
1. SITUATION. As part of the objectives of the Air Cadet program to foster interest air activities, 204 Black Maria has been invited to tour the Kamloops Flight Information Centre and Flight Service Station.
2. MISSION. Tour the Kamloops Flight Information Centre and Flight Service Station/
3. EXECUTION. Cadets shall report to Kamloops FSS/FIC at 1900hrs on 15 November 2016. Pick up time will be promulgated at drop off and will depend on number of cadets in attendance. Estimated between 2000hrs and 2030hrs.
4. Cadets shall wear C2 dress. Officers shall wear 3C dress.
5. Cadets will enter the building and be brought up to the Flight Information Centre and presented information on the functions of the centre. Cadets will then proceed to the lunch room and groups of 6 will then proceed up to the Flight Service Station (Tower portion) of the building for a presentation and observation of operations for approximately 15 minutes.
6. SERVICE & SUPPORT. Cadets are required to find their own transportation to Kamloops FSS/FIC and arrange for pick up at the end of the event.
7. Parents may drop off at the door if they wish, however, please park in the gravel lot for the Rivers Trail just prior to the gates leading to the Kamloops FSS/FIC due to limited parking.
8. COMMAND AND SIGNALS. OIC for the event is OCdt Harton. NCOIC will be highest ranking NCO present at 1830.
204 Black Maria Squadron