Sign up Sheet at Bottom
09 Nov 16
440 SQN FAMIL FLYING
1. SITUATION. As part of the objectives of the Air Cadet program to foster interest in the sea, land and air activities of the Canadian Armed Forces, 204 BLACK MARIA RCACS has been invited to participate in familiarisation flying provided by a 440 “Vampire” Transport Squadron from Yellowknife, NWT.
2. MISSION. 204 Black Maria will participate in CC-138 Twin Otter familiarisation flying.
3. EXECUTION. Cadets shall report to the Shell Aviation building located west of the Airport Terminal Building at CYKA Kamloops Airport at 0850 hrs 12 November 2016.
4. Familiarization flying will commence after a short briefing and will last until approximately 1230 hrs, at which point the aircraft will be made available for static display and interior tours. Please note that flying is restricted to cadets only.
5. Cadets shall wear civilian dress. (Hint: This is to allow you to clean and prep your uniform for the mess dinner later that evening)
6. SERVICE & SUPPORT. Cadets shall find their own transportation to and from the Shell Aviation Building.
7. No rations are provided.
8. COMMAND AND SIGNALS. OIC for the event is Lt Kelly. NCOIC will be highest ranking NCO present.
// Original Signed By //
204 Black Maria Squadron Training Officer