25 Oct 16
OKANAGAN MUSIC CLINIC - FALL 2016
1. SITUATION. Kamloops Tri-Service Band to partake in the Okanagan Music Clinic
2. MISSION. To gather knowledge for the different levels of music qualifications.
3. EXECUTION. Cadets will meet at LHQ, 3550 Westsyde Rd, NLT 0615hrs 29 October 2016 for departure via contracted bus. Cadets will depart Vernon 1240hrs 30 October 2016 and return approx 1430hrs.
4. Cadets shall wear appropriate civilian attire.
5. SERVICE AND SUPPORT. Cadets are to bring bagged lunch for Saturday, snacks and a full bottle of water. Cadets shall eat breakfast prior to departure. Saturday supper, Sunday breakfast and lunch will be provided. No Energy Drinks.
6. Cadets are to bring sleeping bag, pillow, mat, toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, shaving kit), wash cloth, towel, warm clothing and jacket/pullover or hoodie.
7. Cadets are to bring their instruments, music stand, notebook and pencil.
8. COMMAND AND SIGNALS. OIC for the event is Capt. Totten. For parent questions you may contact Capt Totten at (H) 250-579-9570 or (C) 250-574-9570. Cadets, please follow your chain of command.
204 Black Maria Squadron