21 Oct 16
NCO TRAINING WORKSHOP - 2016
1. SITUATION. Level 3 and 4 cadets will participate in a leadership and instructional workshop to further develop their skills.
2. MISSION. This activity is open to all level 3 and 4 cadets and will be conducted over 2 days from 22-23 October, staying overnight at the LHQ at 3550 Westsyde Rd. Mandatory Training for Level 4 cadets and Complementary Training for Level 3 cadets will be conducted during instructional hours. Evening activities will be supervised and no cadets will be permitted to leave the LHQ during these times.
3. EXECUTION. Cadets shall report to the LHQ at 0845 hrs on Saturday October 22, 2016 Cadets will be sleeping over at the LHQ. Dismissal on Sunday Oct 23 is as follows:
- Level 3 cadets: 1330 hrs
- Level 4 cadets: 1530 hrs
- Instructors: 1530 hrs
4. Cadets shall wear C2 dress. Officers shall wear No.3C with sweater - tie optional.
5. Cell phones are not to be used during scheduled training and may only be used during supervised free-time and at completion of the training activity.
6. SERVICE & SUPPORT. Cadets are required to find their own transportation to the LHQ and arrange for pick up at the end of the event. Cadets are to eat breakfast prior to arrival on Saturday and pack a bagged lunch. Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please inform Lt Kelly ASAP of any food allergies.
KIT LIST is as follows:
- Sleeping bag, pillow, sleeping mat
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, facecloth, soap, deodorant, shaving items as required for male cadets, hair items required for female cadets)
- Appropriate civilian attire for evening activities.
- Notebook and pen
7. COMMAND AND SIGNALS. OIC for the event is Lt Kelly. NCOIC is WO2 Burlock.
8. For urgent questions, contact Lt Kelly at (c)250-318-3252
204 Black Maria Squadron