09 Nov 16
REMEMBRANCE DAY 2016
1. SITUATION. Annual City of Kamloops Remembrance Day ceremony will take place at the cenotaph in Riverside Park on the 11th of November 2016.
2. MISSION. 204 Black Maria will participate in the annual City of Kamloops Remembrance Day ceremonies.
3. EXECUTION. Cadets shall report to Heritage House, Riverside Park, at 1015 hrs on 11 November 2016. Pick up time will be at approximately 1215 hrs at the intersection of 4th Ave and Lansdowne St.
4. The parade will march on at Riverside park for the ceremony and on conclusion will parade down the streets of Kamloops to the intersection of 4th Ave and Lansdowne St. Families are encouraged to stay and watch the ceremony and parade.
5. Cadets shall wear C1 dress, no parkas and no whites (except for those so designated). Officers shall wear No 1A dress.
6. SERVICE & SUPPORT. Cadets are required to find their own transportation to Riverside Park and arrange for pick up at the end of the event.
7. Cadets are required to eat a good breakfast and properly hydrate prior to the parade. This parade requires long periods of standing and you want to keep your blood pressure normal.
8. COMMAND AND SIGNALS. OIC for the event is Capt Kelly. NCOIC for the event is the Sqn Comd.
204 Black Maria Squadron